The perfect size for gripping, these natural, smooth beechwood rings are hand brushed with certified organic beeswax and olive oil. They are just waiting to be grabbed, clanged, chewed, and thrown without any worries of chemicals, paints, plastics, lacquers, or other toxins!
Beeswax is a great natural treatment for wood. It blends well with the oil to give a better seal, preserve the life of the wood, and protect the wood from splintering.
Wooden Ring Care - Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
- Always inspect your product upon receipt as well as each time you give it to the child.
- Children should always be supervised with wooden toys, even if they do not contain small parts.
- Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only.
- Do not put wooden teethers in the freezer.
- If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to the child.